Habitat’s +You thought leadership series brings together experts from across the U.S. and around the world to discuss how housing intersects and interacts with other areas of societal concern including public health, racial equality, faith and the economy.
This series of live discussions spans critical topics including housing and health, the effect of COVID-19 on low-income families, redlining and racial inequity in housing, and more.
In the meantime, please enjoy past discussions below. Check back soon for new opportunities to engage with the series!
Upcoming live stream:
+You: Confronting global inequities exacerbated by the pandemic
Join us for a virtual discussion from leaders in international development about the gaps made wider by COVID-19 and the approaches that can help us close them in a world forever changed by the pandemic.
- Patrick Canagasingham, Chief Operating Officer, Habitat for Humanity International
- Raj Kumar, founding President and Editor-in-Chief, Devex (moderator)
- Dr. Joan Nyanyuki, Executive Director, African Child Policy Forum
- Julia Sánchez, Secretary General, ActionAid International
- Sofía Sprechmann Sineiro, Secretary General, CARE International
May 13 | 9:00 a.m. EDT